HOW TO FIND A LOST IPHONE WHICH IS SWITCHED OFF?
Lost iPhone: Have you lost your brand new or expensive iPhone and can’t remember the place you could have lost it. Don’t worry you can find it even if it is switched because of the low battery or shut down by the thief.
So let’s see on the steps how to find the lost iPhone:
When you have lost your iPhone, you can use the FindMyiPhone on the iCloud Website or on another iPhone.
Finding With the iCloud website.
1. login to www.icloud.com with your apple ID which is Link With your lost iPhone.
2. Enter the FindMyiPhone and select in your iOS devices in All the Devices.
3. Now It will show some detail information on the map, And it will show three modes to select: Play the Sound, the Lost Mode, and Erase iPhone mode.
4. When you select Play the Sound Mode: Your lost iPhone play alert ring set in FindMyiPhone. If Your iPhone Near you then the ring Will Hear You.
5. When you select Lost Mode: It will set your iPhone in the Lost Mode immediately, and will allow you to send the message to your iPhone. After Send The Message The Message Will see on Your iPhone Screen That Guy Can Read Your Drop Message Who have Your iPhone.
6. When you select the Erase iPhone Mode: it will delete all of Your Data From your iPhone, and preventing the thief from accessing it.
After That, Your iPhone Will Stuck On an Activation Screen And Asking For Apple ID & Password so none can’t use it Until He/She have Your Apple Email And Password.
1. Search FindMyiPhone in the AppStore and sign in with your Apple ID of lost iPhone.
2. Select FindMyiphone and select your iOS device in All Devices that is lost.
You need to set FindMyiphone before it is lost so that you can find it when it is lost.
Look How to set FindMyPhone before it is lost.
1. Open your iPhone, Enter the Settings->>iCloud.–>> login iCoud with your Apple ID in a phone.
2. Enter the iCloud->> and Turn on FindMyiPhone.
3. Turn on the Option Send the last location, and it will send your last location of your iPhone. When the battery is too low, or it is turned off by the thief.
If You Think The Article is Useful Then Share This Article To Your Friends. Comment if You have Any Problem Related to iPhones We Are Here To Solve Your Problem.
Via | iPhoneNews