The Apple watch has a function of handwriting called scribble that allows the user to communicate with text instead of using the dictation or the function of predefined answers. Its operation is very simple, you just have to go scribbling words with his finger on the screen of the smartwatch and automatically become the text to send by mail or by iMessage, among other things.
But this is not the only thing that can be done with Scribble on the Apple Watch. Did you know that scribble is also able to convert the text in emojis to send to your friends and family?
In this way, you can send messages written and accompany them emoticons to give them your personal touch. Then we tell you how you can get this with the Scribble function of your Apple Watch. Here we go!
Make your doodles in emojis with Scribble on your Apple Watch
The steps you must take to convert a word written by hand in emoji on your Apple Watch are the following:
- Opens the application from which you want to give a shout out to one of your contacts, as you can be iMessage or Mail.
- Select the conversation you want to answer or press down firmly on the screen of the watch to start a new message.
- Once inside the conversation clicks in scribble.
- Write a word that refers to a emoji, for example: “lol”, “angry” or “poo”.
- Tour the digital crown to access the various predictions of words.
- Here should appear the emoji to which it refers.
- Select the emoji and click on Send to send him.
Obviously, you can use the button of the emoticon to send an emoji instead of doing it through scribble. However, if you are writing a sentence and you want to include in it an emoji the quickest way to do it is directly from the role of writing by hand.
Via | iMore