How to fix the power button in the iPhone 4S: Guide
Prices of the iPhone 4 and 4S every day are becoming more and more competitive so we can unhooked interesting model that we are much cheaper.
Recently I browsed auctions and came across some interesting offers where you could buy an iPhone 4 and 4S even at a very attractive price with a broken button ‘power’.
Sam even one such offer took advantage and bought the iPhone 4S just from the failure. Many people might be wondering whether it is worth, I will answer you, yes. The most common repair this button is simpler than most think.
I decided to write a guide on how to fix the power button on the iPhone 4S, step by step at home.
Indicates that I do not take responsibility for damages arising from the demolition and submitting the iPhone 4S, everyone is doing their own responsibility.
For a start we will need: a repair kit (find it easily on a known auction site)
If you have it is worth the extra we obtain the white paper, we will be required to lay on it all the screws and parts.
Personally, I recommend putting them in the same way as it rozkręcaliśmy best over the iPhone will facilitate the subsequent folding. Of course, if someone is afraid that he might get lost somewhere to buy a washer assembly service on the screws (available on the internet).
Turn off your iPhone and pull out the SIM card and the tray is placed on the side! Now you’re ready for action.
I recommend follow the instructions shown on the pictures.
1. Unscrew the two screws, the bottom next to the charging socket, then move back cover gently upwards.
2. After its image our eyes should appear as the following:
3. We proceed to unscrew 10 screws (their location pointed arrows)
4. As soon as you get rid of them turn to detaching the battery (1), tape loading dock (2) download the screen (metal plaque 3)
5. Now it’s time for taking out the camcorder (1), and another tape (2,3,4) and get rid of the metal plates (5)
5. Our eyes will appear more screws (1,2,3,4) unscrew it, and removable: kabelek range (5.6), another tape (7) and peel off the black tape (8), here’s a hidden screw.
6. Unscrew the hidden screw (1) and gently try to remove the motherboard from the body. I recall here that the earlier remove the sim tray! Otherwise, we can do something to damage when taking out!
7. After removing the motherboard to our eyes should see the following view:
8. Now, still only two screws to unscrew
9. Gently pull the switch with a visual artist to whom is glued like the picture:
As you can see there is no such tiny him “cypelka” similar to the thicker grains of sand, and therefore often do not work the “power”.
We need to find something to replace it to us personally recommend the tape from the Nokia X3-00 is relatively cheap and this is characterized by three such “cypelkami” as if we lost we need so we will have to spare. You have to remember only to have such buttons as the one shown in the photo below because not everyone has them sold. Of course it can be something else but with the caveat that it would have the “cypelec” like this with pics.
10. We put our “cypelek” (1) if we brought him together with the gold foil should be easily stuck and we can begin submitting our iPhone 4S in reverse order to dismantling.
t seems to me that this guide written understandable and everyone with a little perseverance can cope with the repair of the “power” thanks to him.
iPhone 4 with the same sign of repair in a similar manner.