A game I made
For a certain kind of person
To hurt them.
• Climb up an enormous mountain with nothing but a hammer and a pot.
• Listen as I make philosophical observations about the problem at hand.
• Between 2 and ∞ hours of agonizing gameplay, depending. The median time to finish for my playtesters was 5 hours, but the mean was closer to ∞.
• Lose all your progress, over and over.
• Feel new types of frustration you didn't know you were capable of.
© © 2017 Bennett Foddy
Brain Puzzle: 199 Games Gamejam Co. Genre: Games Release Date: November 29, 2019 Ready!? Set! ...