Best screen recorders for iPhone and iPad
This program offers excellent recording results. The professionals use it to record games and applications, but when it is connected to the microphone to pick up the audio it brings a lot of noise. This application works perfectly on portable devices and gets a full-screen capture with good recording results.
Vidyo application is a useful application for users to record their videos with active audio controls that can be internal to the device or through the microphone. The resolution goes up to 1080p with 60fps and there are many attractive features for advanced results. The downside is that users can not hear the sound of the highs when the audio is recorded.
3. BB Recorder:
Here we have another best screen recorder for users looking to see themselves while they are being recorded. The best thing is that it allows easy streaming with an intuitive interface. BB Recorder can record the camera, the live screen and also some screenshots. The installation is very simple and has the ability to offer users professional functions.
4. Dr. Phone:
It’s time to enjoy the mirror effect with clarity when recording a game on iOS 7.1 and iOS 10 using Dr. Phone. You can get this program on both iOS and Windows, with the best function to start recording in one click. Users can also enjoy custom settings with the app, so videos can be easily made. This application can be used for presentations, education, games, work, and others.
You will like to know that CoolPixel is not only a video recorder but also an advanced editor. People love this program to record their games, but they can not capture the audio. What it does allow is to add filter effects to videos with subtitles, cut and drag. Users are fascinated by the advantages of this creative editor.
6. iRec 2.0 ($7.99):
iRec is one of the most simple and effective screen recorders with high resolution that you can find. Some of its most impressive features include a platform designed to navigate, ease of use and high-quality video output. It is a very popular program to record games or to create interactive tutorials.
The best iPhone & iPad screen recorder on Mac:
1. Capto ($29.99 Mac):
This simple application allows users to capture screen movements, recordings and also edit images in an advanced way. It comes with an intelligent file manager and also offers quick sharing functions.
- Advanced file management.
- Share easily.
- Dual audio editor, video and photo editor.
- Screenshot and camera
2. ScreenFlow ($99 Mac):
This tool allows you to record a selected part of the screen. It can capture the signal of a camera, micro, of the audio of the computer and also of multiple audio channels at the same time.
- Users can edit any part of the video and photos with texts, transitions, and animations.
- It allows sharing all types of files with ease.
- It is the best solution for educators since it allows to create great tutorials.
3. QuickTime Player (Free Mac):
This program is from Apple and is one of the best rated to record screen and play video. Users can play a lot of formats with this program. Its advanced recording technology is also great for audio and video output.
- Advanced multimedia platform.
- Very sophisticated media player.
- Compatible with advanced video technology.
- Many file formats.
- Fast processing
The best screen recorder for iPhone and iPad for Windows and Mac:
1. AirServer ($14.99 Win/Mac):
This is an advanced program for Xbox One, PC, and Mac. With the help of this program, you can capture Miracast, Google Cast and AirPlay broadcasts, as well as Apple TV. Its functions make it stand out from the rest of screen capture programs.
- You can record videos on iPhone and iPad with external voiceover.
- The later edition allows to work in the contrast, brightness, saturation, and sharpness as well as in the rotation and turning of the screen.
- You can easily create game demos.
2. Reflector ($14.99 Win/Mac):
Reflector is a very popular video capture and emitter that allows users to stay connected with external devices. The recording function works on all devices in real time. Reflector is able to organize and manage different devices of different specifications with ease.
- It allows to use and manage all connected devices.
- Reflection in real time.
- Screenshot with very simple voice over.
- Multimedia playback possible.
- Advanced security functions.
3. X-Mirage ($16 Win/Mac):
X-Mirage is considered one of the most professional programs for Windows and Mac. Users can distribute content with this program and reflect it on iPod, iPad, and iPhone with ease.
- An efficient reflex function is available.
- Users can connect multiple iOS devices with a platform.
- There is also a recording function with a single click available.
- The processing is very fast and also the advanced editing functions.