The iPhone 8 seems to be the Apple smartphone that has suffered from leaks, and we already know a lot of information about this phone that aims to revolutionize the world of smartphones. And this is far from over since two of the world’s most famous leakers decided to add a layer…
In new publications, Ming-Chi Kuo da KGI Securities in (dubbed the “best Apple Analyst in the World”) and Mark Gurman by Bloomberg not less than 25 new features of iPhone 8. It is nevertheless interesting to note that this information not just about iPhone 8, but the iPhone 7s and iPhone 7s Plus-enhanced versions of iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus, which will be launched at the same time the iPhone 8.
Here’s the list, divided into two categories:
Confirmation of previous leaks
- Kuo-Apple will actually launch three iPhones in 2017: iPhone 7s 4.7-inch, iPhone 7s Plus 5.5-inch, both equipped with LCD screens; and finally an iPhone 8 5.8-inch equipped with an OLED
- Kuo-Initial key will be absent from iPhone 8
- Kuo-The iPhone 8 device front camera will have a 3D scanner and a facial recognition system
- Kuo-The iPhone 7s do not have only one camera and 2GB of RAM
- Kuo-The iPhone 7s Plus have dual camera and 3GB RAM
- Kuo-The iPhone 8 will be (certainly) equipped with dual camera and 3GB RAM
- Kuo-iPhone 8 will have the best size/screen ratio in the world between the smartphone market
- Kuo-A Touch ID will not be integrated on the iPhone 8 screen but abandoned
- Kuo-the Touch ID will remain on the iPhone 7s and the iPhone 7s Plus, but both smartphones probably do not have facial recognition
- Kuo-The iPhone 7s iPhone 7s Plus and iPhone 8 will be sold in 64GB and 256GB. Models Goodbye 128GB
- Kuo-The Lightning door is maintained on the three new iPhones, but the USB-C will be built for a faster load
- Kuo-The three iPhones will still be delivered with the same 5w sector adapter with USB-A port, and the fast loader will doubtless be an option
- Kuo-The iPhone 8 will have more powerful speakers, and the outlet is not present in all models
- Kuo-The iPhone 8 will be sold in fewer colors than the iPhone 7s and the iPhone 7s Plus, at least initially. Ming Chi Kuo mentions “the image of the store” behind that decision
- Gurman-Confirmation that iPhone 8 does not have Touch ID recognition
- Gurman-iPhone 8 facial recognition technology will allow users to connect, confirm payments, and open secure applications, checking your face
- Gurman-The iPhone 8 facial recognition will be supported by a 3d sensor and a sweep of the iris
- Gurman-iPhone 8 can be equipped with promotion function, used on IPad Pro and 10.5 and 12.9 inches. Promotion allows for better performance or to save battery life if necessary
- Gurman-iPhone 8 will have an “Apple neural mechanism” that will manage both “promotion and artificial intelligence tasks”
- Kuo-(via MacRumors seem) iPhone 7s and iPhone 7s Plus will be equipped with metal edges of the glass frame to allow for wireless charging
- Kuo-Wireless charging on all new iPhones will come accessory as optional
- Kuo-The USB-the adapter and lightning will be an accessory on all new iPhone, contradicting the Barclay’s allegations last week reported that Apple would sell a USB-C 10w Adapter
- Kuo-the transfer speed of iPhone 8 DRAM iPhone 7s and iPhone 7s Plus it will be 10 to 15% faster than iPhone 7 to improve air performance
- Kuo-The three iPhones will be launched simultaneously “for optimized promotion effect”
- Kuo-but the release dates will extend between August and September for the iPhone 7s and iPhone 7s Plus and October-November iPhone 8.
iPhone shipments should be 80 to 85 million of units, half LCD, half OLED
The iPhone 8 will certainly hit sales records, and Ming-Chi Kuo warns that iPhone 8 stock will be very limited until mid-2018.
However, neither Chi Kuo Ming-Nor Mark Gurman have mentioned the increased resolution expected on the iPhone 8 or the new area of iOS 11 functions, nor the explosion of gamma prices. One last point that can be difficult to swallow if in fact the Touch ID is permanently abandoned.
Apple has finally made efforts and plans to introduce an iPhone 8 beyond anything that could dream, hope seen before on the market. After three almost identical model generations, for many fans, it could not wait…