Recently unveiled that Apple go back to being the most valuable company on the planet. The whole world knows her new iPhone and iPad, but there are many details that are beyond our knowledge.
In this article we will present you 10 crazy facts that you probably didn’t know about apple as a company. Did you know that they got to sell t-shirts in 1986? Or that Steve jobs got in an aquarium the first Ipod to prove that contained air inside?
Without further ado, we begin!
10 things about apple that maybe you never knew before
1. Apple has more than 115.000 employees around the world.
2. Apple sold an average of 340.000 iPhone a day in 2012.
3. Currently Apple is the most valuable company in the world.
4. There are more than 475 Apple stores distributed in 17 different countries.
5. All the commercial spots of the Iphone show the time 09:41 a. M., the precise moment that Steve jobs presented the first Iphone.
6. Philips and realnetwork rejected the idea of the Ipod.
7. Steve jobs got the first Ipod in an aquarium to prove that he had the air inside the device and could be even smaller.
8. Statistically, you have more chances of getting into Harvard than in the apple store.
9. The Battery of the Macbook From Apple is bullet-Proof.
10. Apple sold a clothing line in 1986.
What do they sound like these curiosities about apple as a company? Which one of them has surprised you most?
Share this article with your friends and your family through social networks and participates in the comments section located at the bottom of this post by giving your opinion on the subject. Thank you!
Source | Factslides