The Classic way of taking a screenshot on the iPhone includes the combination of the home button and the power button. But in the new and brand new iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 plus there’s nothing of classic…
In fact, Apple has changed the traditional physical home button on the iPhone 7 to incorporate a new touch button that includes new technology force touch.
So, this changes the way in which we take a screen shot on the iPhone 7? For Nothing! The touch button can be different, but the procedure is still the same.
How to take a screenshot on an iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 plus
1. Open the app or game you want to capture on your screen.
2. Hold the power button and press the home button at the same time.
3. The screen will shine as a flash, and you will listen to the audio of the camera.
4. The screenshot is automatically saved in your photo album.
5. Open the app photos of IOS 10.
6. in the action button of photos you can share your capture with your friends.
Has it been easy? This tutorial will be very useful if you’ve recently purchased a new iPhone 7 or a new iPhone 7 plus and you’ve never used IOS. If you have any further questions, please share it with us in the comments section and in social networks.