Even on our iPhone or iPad, we have the option in settings to configure iCloud and we can get the desk iCloud drive, the reality is that there’s nothing like the web page of iCloud. From her, we can access tools as useful as find my iPhone, restore deleted files from the cloud, etc.
Although we can try to get in through safari, in doing so we will be redirected to a page specifically for iOS. This is why we are going to learn how to access from our device to the web page of iCloud desktop version and enjoy all its benefits.
How to access iCloud.com from your iPhone or iPad with Safari
1. Open Safari and go to the website www.iCloud.com
2. When the web to try redirect you-oriented web iOS ignore it and click on the icon to share.
3. Glide through the options to find Desktop version, and you click on it.
4. Automatically will be shown the interface of the web of iCloud on the computer.
5. You can enter your iCloud id and password
Now you can access all the features of their website as search other Apple devices from your iPhone or iPad – remember that now you can do it even without a battery -, but also have access to contacts from iCloud, notes, pages, numbers, keynote And much more. This trick works so much better on iPad that iPhone or iPad by the size of your screen – in fact, we will have to position it horizontally to load – but for an emergency is more than enough.
This utility works for the Safari browser if you got iOS 9 or higher, so if for whatever reason you can’t update, you’ll have to use a different browser like Chrome or Opera.
How to access iCloud.com from your iPhone or iPad with a different browser
As we mentioned in the previous paragraph, if for whatever reason we have an old-fashioned them we’ll have to make another ruse to access the web of iCloud Desktop Safari, because we’re not going to allow it.
To this end, we shall require the installation of another browser. For convenience and their widespread distribution, we will use chrome.
1. Open Chrome and go to iCloud.com
2. Click on the three points in the upper right corner and search to see how on the computer. Activate it.
3. You can already see the website or on the desktop and access with your iCloud id and password.
Regardless of whether you are a user of Windows, Mac or Linux, you’ll agree with us that the interface of the desk is more comfortable and more tools offers. With this trick, you can access via iPhone, iPad or iPod.